If you're looking for some fun things to do with the kiddos during the holiday season, we've complied a quick list of some of our favorites! Let us know which ones you do and what you think!
1. Zoo Knoxville Zoo Lights. Zoo animals and Christmas lights. Need we say more?
2. The Elf On The Shelf Adventure. This is such a cute scavenger hunt around downtown! Do it all or do it in pieces- either way it's fun for everyone! Pick up a North Pole Pass at the Mass General Store or the Visit Knoxville website to guide you step by step!
3. Peppermint Trail in Downtown Knoxville. Look for the peppermint sticker on the windows of businesses downtown- these places will have a special holiday treat! A list of participating businesses can be found on the website.
4. Holidays on Ice in Market Square. Family, hot cocoa, and ice skating is a Christmas Tri-fecta!
5. Cruze Farm "Moo-vie Nights!" This is an adventure your family will cherish all season! Friday and Saturday nights in December you can enjoy a hot pizza from The Pizza Barn, pick up some delicious Cruze Farm ice cream, and park in the parking lot for a movie on the big screen! Visit their website for more information.
If you're willing to drive a bit for extra fun, check out these places!
1. Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas (Pigeon Forge)
2. Christmas At Biltmore (North Carolina)
3. Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland (Kodak)
4. Anakeesta Enchanted Winter (Gatlinburg)
5. Christmas at Gaylord Opryland (Nashville)
6. The Polar Express (North Carolina)
7. North Pole Limited Christmas Train (Chattanooga)
From our families to yours- Happy Holidays!
Chariti is a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in Knoxville, Tennessee and owner of Great Adventures Therapy. LLC.